Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Our Inner Space, A Receiving Place

I had a thought
it came to me one day
with sharp clarity. I was
surprised to see
its face when it came
quitely to claim its space

amid my thoughts
one question I have often
had, "is how to find truth,
to know what God says?"
Yes, "how do I hear
that still small voice
inside my mind,

do I have a choice?"

Since we were all created
with an inner wo/man,
we have an inner ear,
intended to "listen" within.

S/he created a space,

yes an inner place
for humans to receive
God-thoughts
internally.

Frequently communing
with our Divine friend,
because s/he desires
fellowship with all women and men.

Now exactly what new thought

came to me
about living and listening
to the Divine internally?

I realized we have to nourish

this place, our inner space
this receiving place
to catch Spirit seed - thoughts
for understanding to rest.


We were also created with a need
for humans to be filled
continually with Divine energy.
 

Wordless prayer - presence is sought
by us, sitting, standing in Love
is often quite enough
for our receiving place - in our
inner space - to find direction
or comfort in our daily race.

Now I know where that place may be

inside my head where I can feel Divine peace
and I sense God is near.
Where I experience Presence,
I feel the Spirit right here,
in both of my temples,
sensitive anatomy,
related to places of worship
found on earth's geography?

called the sixth chakra by others I hear
where intuition and intelligence
are felt strongly here. 



Held in draft form since 3/18/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment